Saturday, January 5, 2013

3 More Years On the Crazy Train

There ain't no gettin' off this crazy train!
This ride will last another 3 years.
It's official:  three school board members's seats are up in April (Caren Diedrich, Steve Schroeder, and John Welke).  They each submitted nomination papers and declarations of candidacy.  No other candidates crawled out of the woodwork.  Not one SPARCle.

That means Mr. Schroeder and Welke can continue to forge a new path for this board and this district; it also means we have another three years of Caren Diedrich's zany comments.

A Ozzy would say,




Mental wounds still screaming 
Driving me insane 
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train 
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train 

I know that things are going wrong for me 
You gotta listen to my words 
Yeah