Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aint No Lie ...McCourt Goin' Bye Bye Bye

The coconut telegraph is hummin'!  We're hearing it from multiple sources that Jim "SeaBass" McCourt is tradin' in the Prairie for the hills of San Francisco.  How many times has McCourts said at the big table that he hasn't had a paycheck in ...what...2?  3 years?  Well...seems Jimbo has found himself a new job.

I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie,
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
--NSync




Update from Mr. McCourt:
Just to clarify... nothing has changed in my job status. I have been working (without a paycheck) to start a new company for the past 2+ years, and we are now looking to sell this company to a group from San Francisco. If the sale is completed, and they raise the required $500 million in capital from investors, I will be working for this group as the head of operations which will likely require me to move to San Francisco within about a year. Nothing is set at all. As of right now my role has not changed and I am not planning on moving. You are jumping the gun on what is going on.

 SP-EYE:  We're always happy to get the truth out there to squelch the rumor mill.